Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mexican For President


This was really a status update, a spin off of J. Cole's "Bun B For President," but iJust decided to run with it, so iGuess if you don't know the song, go checc it out, cuz J. Cole is a beast with it, or just view this as another Deep Thought Poem (DTP haha). Here we go:

You know my Residence. Dirty South Confederate
Next election, man, we need a Mexican for President
They represent them hard workers
More than construction, the kitchen staff, or the yard workers
And iAin't sayin' it's their turn cuz we had a chance
No disrespect to Obama, but we need a 'change' of plans
I'm just sayin', cuz his whole term, they been tryin' to find out
Why a blacc man is givin' orders at the white house
No, it  ain't finna get no better with a Hispanic man
But this nation's full of racist that love to panic, man
The only difference is fixin' problems and plannin' order
Instead of holdin' the title and just demandin' orders
Havin' supporters to carry out all your plans to be
Nothin' but people that look out for you like family
Let's pass the torch to somebody that's finna light a lantern
Set an example for other people to keep the pattern
See, while everybody else talkkin' down on their brother
Everyone that's speakin' Spanish lookin' out for one another
We need to learn from example, people, we gotta try
iKnow Hispanics that look out for me, man, iAin't gon lie
You say su casa es mi casa, so iGotcha patna
Mi amigo es mi hermano, so iGotsta watch ya
Now just imagine if we did this on a global basis
Everybody workin together, no such thing as racist
Revolutionary? Nah, this just that Rebel Music
That 'Tell the truth and' 'Keepin' it real on the level' music

(Fast)
This probably shouldn't be spoken, kids, but iSpeak my mind and I'm postin it
Grab the beat and just boast a bit, start coastin' it like I'm ghostin' it
Til I'm close to rich. Then get far from it
Better keep me in the house, like Comet
So nasty from the mouth, like vomit
But iDigress, get bacc to the press
(Do we need a Mexican for President?) Yes.
And that's my statement. Educated guess
Nominate one, then delegate the rest
Then call me up, ask me what's next?
And that's just how iWould handle it
But it don't matter, cuz I'm an Anarchist
(Haha)

#Desperado_Gang
@River_The_River
8/17/2011 10:03 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment